What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync notes with google-notebook ?

Kleriker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,

does any of you know, how to solve that problem ? I tried alot yesterday, but i failed. I only was able to see the notes on my google-mail site, but from there i can´t edit or add new ones. So i want to use google notebook.

Best regards,
Kleriker

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge ther is no way to sync the Notes app with Google Notes. I had not even realized there was a Google Notes app, so I looked it up. It appears that they have stopped development on it, though they promise to keep the notes available for the forseable future.

Official Google Notebook Blog

At the bottom of the blog post the mention that you can export your notes to Google Docs. There are several apps that will work with Google Docs. I'm only using the web interface myself, so I can't recommend any. Do a search in the App Store and see if any appeal to you.

Anyway, my recommendation is that you transfer you notes to Google Docs where you will have more options to access them on your iPad and assurances that Google will be maintaining and improving the sevice.

Most reactions

Latest posts