What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sync just one music album

varoca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I sync only one music album into my IPAD2. When I try to do it a question appears asking if I wanted to do it the entire music files in my IPAD2 will be removed and replaced.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've moved this to the Help section, where I think it will receive better attention.

Tim

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
itunes syncing works by creating a copy of what you have selected to sync in itunes on the ipad/iphone/ipod. If you already have music on the ipad, but its not selected to sync in itunes on your PC/Mac then it will be deleted on the ipad next time you sync, to match what itunes has. However if your music is already selected in itunes, it doesn't attempt to copy it again, it will just leave it on the device. If you have your sync settings setup correctly, adding a single album should just be as easy as selecting it along with all your current music. If your settings aren't set correctly then you need to sort that out.

Alternatively you can manage music/videos manually, but I've never used that option, but I believe if you have this set up, you should be able to just drag and drop your new album onto your ipad in itunes.

Most reactions

Latest posts