What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync Issues & Now Related CD Drive Issues

Scamperdoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to sync my iPad Mini with Outlook 2007. I installed iTunes and got the error message below:
iTunes was not properly installed. If you wish to import or burn CDs you will need to reinstall i Tunes.

So I tried to fix the problem and followed the instructions on the article below.
iTunes for Windows: "Registry settings" warning when opening iTunes at iTunes for Windows: "Registry settings" warning when opening iTunes at support.apple.com/kb/ts3299

That did not work and now my CD Drive is missing so I followed the instructions on the article below.
iTunes for Windows: Optical drive is no longer recognized, or "Disc burner or software not found" alert after install at iTunes for Windows: Optical drive is no longer recognized, or "Disc burner or software not found" alert after install at support.apple.com/kb/TS2308

So now I have a missing CD Drive and iTunes till does not work. Can someone please help bring back my CD Drive and get iTunes to work?

Most reactions

Latest posts