1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Sync iPad with MS One Notes

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by rwsjreynolds, Sep 26, 2010.

1. rwsjreynolds

rwsjreynolds iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have to use a Pc at work and will be adding MS One Notes to track new projects and developments. Would like to be able to have an iPad app that would sync & work with MS One Note, any suggestions are welcome.
    Thanks, Bob
  2. Alanfujii

Alanfujii iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The app designed to work with Onenote is called Mobilenoter. I tried it for several weeks and gave up on it. First it's a very limited program on the iPad, probably designed more for viewing but the main problem is the syncing. You have to manually sync and sometimes it just goes on and on with no indication whether anything is happening. I don't have a lot on notes to transfer so I can't explain the problem.

If you're stuck with Onenote because of work then you will probably have to wait for Mobilenoter to get better. I've found Evernote and converted over for every thing. The major plus on Evernote is the syncing. It's fast and pretty seamless. I have my iPhone, iPad, MAC and PC all synced and working. I really like Evernote, it's not a powerful as Onenote but it's not bad. You should take a look especially since it's free. I have to admit I tend to not pay attention to the free apps but it this case it would have saved me a lot. I pretty much bought all the note taking apps.