What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync iPad with MS One Notes

rwsjreynolds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to use a Pc at work and will be adding MS One Notes to track new projects and developments. Would like to be able to have an iPad app that would sync & work with MS One Note, any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks, Bob

Alanfujii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The app designed to work with Onenote is called Mobilenoter. I tried it for several weeks and gave up on it. First it's a very limited program on the iPad, probably designed more for viewing but the main problem is the syncing. You have to manually sync and sometimes it just goes on and on with no indication whether anything is happening. I don't have a lot on notes to transfer so I can't explain the problem.

If you're stuck with Onenote because of work then you will probably have to wait for Mobilenoter to get better. I've found Evernote and converted over for every thing. The major plus on Evernote is the syncing. It's fast and pretty seamless. I have my iPhone, iPad, MAC and PC all synced and working. I really like Evernote, it's not a powerful as Onenote but it's not bad. You should take a look especially since it's free. I have to admit I tend to not pay attention to the free apps but it this case it would have saved me a lot. I pretty much bought all the note taking apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts