What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync calendars on iPhone and iPad

capri39

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are the calendars on the iPhone 4S and the iPad 4 suppose to sync automatically or do I have to set it up manually somehow?

OP
C

capri39

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It does sync if both devices are set correctly

Sorry to bother!

InkyMyCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well what are the settings suppose to be to get my iPad 4 and iPhone 4S to sync up with each other on the contacts. Also I can't get my pictures in the camera roll to sync up either. I thought I had everything turned on but I seem to be missing something some were. Thanks for all your time and help

RodC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Enable iCloud contact sync on both your iPad 4 and iPhone 4S by navigating to Settings > iCloud and toggling "Contacts" from OFF to ON. Remember to use one and the same iCloud account for both devices. Do the same for "Photostream".

umrmbguest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you sync both devices through ICloud it will work. Or you could use Caldev through google

Most reactions

Latest posts