What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync Book marks to ipad2

jarkin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings Fourm. Newbie be gently with me. does any body really know how to sync ipad2 VIA itunes,bookmarks?. Despite what the apple fourms and others list SAFARI DOES NOT COME UP IN ITUNES FOR ME TO SELECT TO SYNC TO, only ie. I have spent two days trying . i dont want to down load xmarks. There must be a way that works. I have sent them to the ipad2 via email there are there . In a html . no way can i find to sync them to the ipad2.
  • :(
love the ipad2 just the same. help Jarkin.

OP
J

jarkin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updat: The favorite folders have appeared in the Book amke folder in Safari how ever they are empty?. The saga continues.

OP
J

jarkin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Solved: You have to conect the ipad2 to the p.c itunes and then in my case wWi Fi sync works all the Bookmarks are over to ipad2 . I think i will start a Blog on this, no where did i find how to syn the bookmarks correctly.

Most reactions

Latest posts