Symbol6 Redux - Fantastic Puzzle Game for iPhone and iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by GogogicManny, Dec 15, 2010.

1. GogogicManny

GogogicManny iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]

I was thrilled to hear that Gogogic were releasing an updated version of the Symbol6 puzzle game game. It comes off as such an easy concept (matching the tiles with the incoming colors/symbols), but don't be fooled! This game challenges you and keeps you glued to the screen!

As you get further into the game, the tiles get faster and faster, keeping you in constant excitement. Having game center is perfect for challenging my friends to beat my score, and I also like that there is now a family friendly kids mode.. this game would be fantastic to help children build hand-eye coordination and develop color/pattern matching skills.

All in all, one of my favorite iPhone games out there! This is perfect to pick up for a quick game or to keep you entertained on long flights. Everyone should get it! In fact, the iPhone / iPod Touch version is a free download until Christmas. You can follow this link to the US App Store to download it now: Symbol6 Redux for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    The large, HD iPad version can be found here: Symbol6 RDX HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. downwind

downwind iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great game...it keep me quickly entertained!
  3. lopper

lopper iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    worth to play :)
  4. aragon

aragon iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ...fantastic puzzled game...i like it !