What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Switching Ipads

effexit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, so I am new to the Apple world - My husband had an Ipad 3 and he just bought me the Ipad mini. We would like to switch, he wants the ipad mini and I want the Ipad 3 -how can we move all our apps and MAC emails from one to another? I understand it's pretty easy but I am not sure how to do it.
Thanks!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
effexit said:
Hello, so I am new to the Apple world - My husband had an Ipad 3 and he just bought me the Ipad mini. We would like to switch, he wants the ipad mini and I want the Ipad 3 -how can we move all our apps and MAC emails from one to another? I understand it's pretty easy but I am not sure how to do it.
Thanks!

Each of you back up your iPad to your own iTunes account on your own computers. Then, go to Settings>General>Reset>Erase all Content and settings. This wipes the iPad and restores it to factory condition. Now, exchange iPads and set up your new iPads from the backups you each made. You should each now have all your regional content on your new iPads.

Most reactions

Latest posts