What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Switching from American to English spelling...

pjklondon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello fellow iPad addicts, i wonder if you could help me.

I use my iPad 2 a lot for work with the wireless keyboard, but i'm starting to get a tad annoyed at having to keep reaching up to the pad to cancel the American offering of words. Is there a way to switch from American to English? I'd have a look through the manuals out there if i had the time, but unfortunately not. 4.3.3

Any help would be much appreciated.

T.I.A

Paul.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello fellow iPad addicts, i wonder if you could help me.

I use my iPad 2 a lot for work with the wireless keyboard, but i'm starting to get a tad annoyed at having to keep reaching up to the pad to cancel the American offering of words. Is there a way to switch from American to English? I'd have a look through the manuals out there if i had the time, but unfortunately not. 4.3.3

Any help would be much appreciated.

T.I.A

Paul.
Allow someone from the Colonies to assist. :) Here's how to change the language...

Settings > General > Language > Scroll down to the bottom of the list where you'll find "British English".

Hope that helps mate!

OP
P

pjklondon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much, Rich. It wasn't exactly as you said on mine, but from your guidance it was very easy to do. :thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts