What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Switcheasy Nude and Targus Z-Case

Snarky30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone use this combo? I have the Targus Z-case and I love it, but I've always wanted to put some type of skin on the iPad to protect the back and I'm not very interested in the Invisible Shields.

I've owned Switcheasy products in the past and absolutely love the quality and the description for the Nude case says it's only 1mm thick, so I was hoping that it would be thin enough to use with the Z-Case, as it's pretty custom fit for the iPad with just the tiniest bit of play while in the case.

Anyone have this or a similar combo? I read through a couple of reviews on here and Youtube and some people said that it worked with the camera connection kit and some said it didn't. I was hoping that if it was thin enough to use with the kit, then it would be thin enough to fit in the Z-case.

Thanks for any input!

ecc444

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the NUDE yesterday and it arrived on my door 20 min ago. It fits a little loose but it will do the job. I have a leather Griffin Passport portfolio case with a business card holder ... it looks great and both the NUDE and Passport are a good fit

OP
S

Snarky30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome! That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I went ahead and ordered one to try because I love the way they look. If it doesn't fit in the z-case with it on, I'll probably just find a different sleeve case.

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would the Switcheasy Nude fit the new Zaggmate aluminum key case? I love the Zaggmate key board however I am not interested in applying the film to the screen or the back of my Ipad.
Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts