What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SwitchEasy Brand?

NCTurner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How are people finding the case after using it for a while? Waiting on mine showing up.

LOVE mine! I have not had a problem with it slipping out of the groove. The latch is tight but I usually close it by setting it down with the latch up, then putting my thumb about an inch down below the latch, which forces the latch to open up a bit. Closes in less than a second.

The only gripe I have is when the flap is folded back, it isn't 100% square with the iPad...it seems to have worn into this uneven fold. But, it is very minor...I'm still very glad I got mine!

v0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shortbread said:
How are people finding the case after using it for a while? Waiting on mine showing up.

It's wonderful. The only complaint I have is the latch which requires breaking in. 

Bostonvince

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to fit the iPad in the switch easy case with ghost armor or a zag mate protectant on the back? I'd like to get this case but I don't want to pull the protectant off. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

I have the zagg invisi shield front/back guard. Along with black canvas 2. It's not 100% fit more like a 97%. Enough to hold it in when shaking upside down etc though doesn't sit all the way in. Stick out 1 mm or less from rim. You notice it when you close case. Though sometimes you can push it in all the way though not worth risking the force on screen. 97% is good enough for me. Just close it carefully. Don't let lip hit edge of screen.

-Edit I got it in all the way after carefully(gently) pushing in on all sides/corners.

Last edited:

Shortbread

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's positive to hear of people having good experiences with the cases. I expected to have mine by now but I've found the customer service aspect to be seriously lacking.

Hopefully it appears shortly.

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Switcheasy makes great cases for Apple products. I have their CoverBuddy clear back cover along with a black leather SmartCover. Its gorgeous, sturdy, and nearly invisible.

This is definitely high fashion, and it works well too! :)

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I picked up a Belkin smokey gray back cover at Target and it looks great with my navy blue leather smart cover. The fit and quality are fine. I am now trying to cancel my clear coverbuddy order from SwitchEasy which they said was in stock but is NOT! Not happy with their customer service.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts