What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Switch easy canvas iPad 2 case

Toscana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone bought the switch easy iPad 2 case? If so how do you like it? And what color looks best?

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
you may want to use the search feature and search switcheasy. There's already a thread about this. I owned a switcheasy canvas and enjoyed it very much. I returned it in favor of a zaggmate, not because it was inferior, i just have different needs. My BF still had a switcheasy and loves it. They have great customer service too.

The outside feels textured and grips well. The ipad 2 fits snuggly into the case and all the angle are great for viewing and typing. It's very stable and protects the ipad 2 with no problem. The only issue is that the closure is a bit stiff to begin with so closing it back after use takes some elbow grease. Hope this helps.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got this case yesterday in black and I love it. I feel so much more secure knowing this case is on my iPad. It fits so snug in the polycarbonate shell and is nicely padded by the padded cover. Really great case!

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts