Swipe Soccer HD: A multiplayer soccer game for the iPad

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by mhalttu, Jun 24, 2010.

1. mhalttu

mhalttu iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

Just wanted to let you guys know I've published a game for the iPad called Swipe Soccer HD. It's a simple but very entertaining soccer game, with innovative gameplay mechanics! The game combines the aspects of line drawing games, like Flight Control, with the exciting world of team sports. It's been designed from ground up for the iPad, with special focus on intensive and fun multiplayer experience.

Check it out and let me know if you have improvement ideas! :)

-----

The full description of the game:

Victory is at your fingertips! Swipe Soccer HD combines the best aspects of "line drawing" games, such as Flight Control, with the exciting world of team sports.

* INNOVATIVE CONTROLS! A completely new way to experience a sports game - every player in the team is at your disposal.
    * Guide your players by DRAWING PATHS, and perform skillful kicks with SIMPLE GESTURES.
    * Simplified soccer rules make for FAST-PACED GAMEPLAY. Maximum fun, without any of the fuss.
    * Quick and EASY TUTORIALS teach you how to guide your team to victory.
    * The ADVANCED AI guarantees an entertaining single player experience for beginners and pros alike.
    * Challenge your friends and family in TWO PLAYER mode, really taking advantage of the large screen of your iPad. Social gaming at its best!
    * Experience some finger-tangling multiplayer madness with FULL MULTI-TOUCH support. Ten players allowed - if you dare to try. :)
    * Designed from the ground up for the iPad, with special focus on intensive and entertaining two player mode.
  2. Jazzephaye

Jazzephaye iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The cost??
  3. mhalttu

mhalttu iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's a valid question. :) The regular price for the app is $2.99 but it's on sale for this weekend for just $0.99.
  4. MobileSpoon

MobileSpoon iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love it

Hi all,
    Just downloaded this terrific game a few days ago - it's addictive, fun, challenging.

This is how I envisioned sports games on a touch screen. No annoying virtual D-Pad, no need to become a master in controlling the thing - more thinking, more simplicity, more fun.

Great job Mhalttu!

You can find my full review on my site: The Mobile Spoon.