What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SweetPoison's JB Venture!

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Nope, not JB and probably never! If Marie has problems, you would have ten fold problems with me, total idiot me. And no comments from anyone in the peanut gallery you guys, apart from Marie, of course! Sorry, Marie, I seem to have to protect myself these days from cheeky comments. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment of JB adventure. Very brave, I have to say, by the way! 

Sent from my iPad using iPF

But, but, but. You could ask Marie to walk you through the jb process, she knows all the possible pitfalls.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
But, but, but. You could ask Marie to walk you through the jb process, she knows all the possible pitfalls.

I'm sure she would but I know me, I would break my paddy and then I would become depressed and shoot myself. You forget I have murderous tendencies, remember the attic!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I don't think Hayley has Cydia.;)

Nope, not JB and probably never! If Marie has problems, you would have ten fold problems with me, total idiot me. And no comments from anyone in the peanut gallery you guys, apart from Marie, of course! Sorry, Marie, I seem to have to protect myself these days from cheeky comments. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment of JB adventure. Very brave, I have to say, by the way! 

come_to_the_dark_side.jpg

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Depends if they are double choc and fudge ones, you know, oh and a few pancakes with lemon juice, cinnamon sugar!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Come to the dark side, we have cookies....

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
that is going to be my lock screen wallpaper.... :D

Yeah? Very C00L.:D

SweetPoison said:
Come to the dark side, we have cookies....

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
that is going to be my lock screen wallpaper.... :D

Heh. Great minds think alike ... because I've just saved that for wallpaper myself...

Marilyn

Marilyn! Where the hell have you been, woman? Did you see I bought my first app in Cydia.:)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Marilyn! Where the hell have you been, woman? Did you see I bought my first app in Cydia.:)

I been watching you "spread your wings" ... congrats on the purchase! :DJust didn't want to jump into the middle of your quest (too many cooks ...).

Keep on keepin' on, lady. You're doing fine! :cool:

Marilyn

Most reactions