What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SweetPoison's iPad 3 thread!

Milanno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
apple-ipad-21.jpeg

iPad 3 Event Taking Place in March, Unusual Apple Event in February… Apple HDTV Coming?!
Written by Radu Iorga

Japanese blog Macotakara, a pretty reliable source when it comes to Apple stuff now came with a follow-up piece on their article saying that we’ll get a February iPad 3 media event. It turns out that the new generation of Apple tablet will actually be announced in March, while this month we’ll see “an unusual Apple eventâ€.

That may sound strange, but I instantly thought about the Apple HDTV that everyone has been discussing since Steve Job’s biography came out. The words Special Event were mentioned in relation to an early February conference, as claimed by some Asian supplier and source from USA. If you think that Apple could announce the iPad 3 this month and launch it in March, it’s not actually so, since the inside sources say that the launch and the announcement will both take place in the first month of Spring.

When Appleinsider contacted Macotakara looking for extra info, all they could find out is that Apple’s event his month is not a product event. Could it be related to Steve Jobs, his birth day, a tribute, a new software product? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see, but having witness the iBooks 2 educational event from last month, I kind of know what to expect here. This time maybe the focus will be on TV shows, streaming and other stuff, something that Apple has been rumored to be working for a while now.

Source: Tablet News - The Portable PC Resource

ooney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish Sprint would offer 3G for the iPad!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts