SweetPoison's iPad 3 thread!

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by SweetPoison, Jan 6, 2012.

1. jlyellz

jlyellz
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    My sister in law has the iPad 2 and loves it, I think im about to upgrade from the ipad1 to in march

2. madhatter61

madhatter61
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    what size should I buy.

The challenge of your question all comes down to money... right? Realize the iPad2 is an awesome unit ... originally I was going to settle for a 32 gB unit since it was only $100 more than the smallest on (16) and had twice the storage. But, when you really think it thru for another $100 you get 4 times as much storage as the smallest one. Also realize that you can not upgrade and install more storage after your initial purchase. So when you buy, that is what you have to live with.
    Now with yesterday's newly announced textbook stuff, Educational textbooks, Author (which is sort of a fancy page layout app), games, movies, music, pictures. All this stuff takes up space. We are campers, and the iPad2 is perfect with 10 hours of battery life.

I have about 10 movies, not many fancy games, lots of books and photos and I already have used up about 30 GB. Don't skim on storage is my opinion. I plan on having the iPad2 for several years. Eventually I could upgrade, then someone in the family gets a great hand me down.;)

i personally can't wait to get my hands on Siri on an iPad3.

3. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I discovered something rather alarming. Apparently, the iPad 12 was released ten years ago and all of us came to be when the developers wrote an iPad app. We only think we are living and breathing when in fact, we are playing out our lives in an app created by Rovio and distributed by Big Fish Games.

Not sure what I should do. Apple's sandbox prevents me from leaving. If you ever get that anxious feeling or you think something is wrong, it is because we have not been synced yet.

4. SweetPoison

SweetPoison
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Bob Bob Bob.

There is nothing else to say.

5. AdmiralAdama

AdmiralAdama
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I think Bob hit it on the diode! We're living in Appleonia. The devices, the apps, the ear buds, this forum,
    even us, are constructs. A fragile reality that when ripped away will set us free ...

image-3962640136.png

Beings in search of purpose, meaning, fulfillment, a higher level of consciousness. It's becoming so clear. The gestalt is now!

:)

AA

#35 AdmiralAdama, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  6. ucopzaha

ucopzaha
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    i heard iPad 3 will be launch earlier this year in early feb...isnt it?? and it came with new tech that is bluetooth charger, if it so, it will be pretty awesome, hope so....

7. graywolf

graywolf
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    February? Yeah right...... :)

8. SweetPoison

SweetPoison
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Siri will be on the iPad3?

9. ucopzaha

ucopzaha
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    i've tried the new iPhone 4s's siri, its amaizing!! can imagine if its get bigger like iPad, hahahaha....this is future.... ;)

10. graywolf

graywolf
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Most likely.