What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SweetPoison's iPad 3 thread!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You would probably get a new one before you used all the space. Some of you guys collect iPads like you collect stamps!!! ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

What? Coming from one that has the iPad 2! Hellooooo? I'm still on my first one going on two years!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
What? Coming from one that has the iPad 2! Hellooooo? I'm still on my first one going on two years!

But I never had an iPad 1. This pad is a new birthday gift back in August. I plan on keeping mine for as long as I can. Lolol. Good girl!! And it's still working well? I am glad.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But I never had an iPad 1. This pad is a new birthday gift back in August. I plan on keeping mine for as long as I can. Lolol. Good girl!! And it's still working well? I am glad.

I could live with an iPad 2 for a few years, but the iPad 1 just lacks too much.

iDuffer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have no music and no photo's, however I have quite a few apps ~200 and I still have ~8GB storage available. So I'll be sticking with the lowest storage option. I bought the WiFi only version iPad 2, but I think I'll go for the 3G iPad 3 when it comes out.

Last edited:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
graywolf said:
I could live with an iPad 2 for a few years, but the iPad 1 just lacks too much.

Really??

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh. You are trippin. What the hell is lacking? You're JB, right?

Oh course I am. Look at my siggy. :)

The biggest thing the iPad 1 needs is more RAM. At least 10 times a day an app crashes because of RAM.
i can just watch it... 35mb......20mb......16m..... 7mb..... BAM! Black screen crashing back to the home screen.
And believe me, I am religious about cleaning out my multitasking bar.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The taskbar is not going to make a iPad perform better or worse. The apps do not use any memory when the apps are displayed on the task bar, except for a few things like music and mail servce. What does the most good is to turn the unit completely off at least once a week.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The taskbar is not going to make a iPad perform better or worse. The apps do not use any memory when the apps are displayed on the task bar, except for a few things like music and mail servce. What does the most good is to turn the unit completely off at least once a week.

Sorry dude, I have to disagree with you.
Check out this video, it explains iOS multitasking because I would have to write a huge reply to explain it.
[video]http://player.vimeo.com/video/34660348[/video]

iDuffer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This guy has some interesting thoughts Please don't post external links!

Last edited by a moderator:

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
iPad 3 will be a must have for me. I love my iPad 2, but I think I'll do the same thing that i did last year - sell the 2 just before the 3 comes out and then get the 3.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
freebirdforever said:
iPad 3 will be a must have for me. I love my iPad 2, but I think I'll do the same thing that i did last year - sell the 2 just before the 3 comes out and then get the 3.

Doesn't that end up costing you the most though? I'm sure plenty of iPad 2 units will flood the market right when the 3 comes out and on top of that you'll pay the opening price for the 3. I like new stuff too but it seems it would get expensive!

Most reactions

Latest posts