1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Survivor Case and Camera Kit compatibility issues

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by ospreyfe55, Aug 27, 2011.

1. ospreyfe55

ospreyfe55 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok so I have only owned my iPad 2 for a week and I have noticed that with the Griffin Survivor case I am unable to use the apple camera kit because the case opening for the 30 pin connector is not wide enough. So my only option to use the kit is to remove the iPad from the case which defeats having the case. I was looking at extension cables and I am hearing mixed reviews as if they will work or not with the camera kit. I am looking at the RadTech ProCable Shortz dock extender. Their website states that its designed for small/restrictive ports and it works with apple's via adapter, but says noting about the camera kit. Does anyone have any insight on this?
  2. brutphotography

brutphotography iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have the Camera kit also and have yet to test anything else with the Survivor case and the kit. :(

Actually returning the CK and getting a referb one from BB.