What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survey Says College Students Named Apple as their Preferred Smartphone, Tablet and Laptop Brand

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
apple brand survey.jpg

Accrording to a recent survey of 880 college students conducted by Chegg, it was discovered that 51% named Apple as their preferred smartphone, tablet and laptop brand. The same survey also found that 46% namedBeats as their top pick for headphones.

Apple was the most desired electronics brand, with Samsung being the only other brand to earn greater than 9% share. Thus, Chegg says that 44% of men and 57% of woman wanted an iPhone while just 30% of men and 29% of women wanted a Samsung device. Among laptops, Apple was named by 37% of men and 43% of women with HP in second place with the support of 10% of men and 20% of women.

As for tablets, Apple’s iPad beat out Microsoft’s Surface and Samsung’s Android tabs with 41% of men and 47% of women naming Apple while just 24% of men and 22% of women named Microsoft and just 12% of men and 22% of women named Samsung.

As for holiday presents, it seems that 83% of college students mentioned cash or a gift card as their most desired gift followed by clothing at 73% and electronics at 52%. It seems that 83% of females said they preferred cash or gift cards while only 79% of the males did. Electronics was the second favorite gift desire for men at 67% while woman preferred clothing over electronics at 79%.

Source: Chegg

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I prefer electronics over clothing as they last longer. Now, if I am able to have both that would be fabulous

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts