What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survey Finds that 82% of New iPad Owners are “Very Satisfiedâ€

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
new_iPad_satisfaction_ChangeWave.JPG

Philip Elmer-DeWitt on Fortune Tech’s Apple 2.0 blog reports today on a new survey from ChangeWave that reveals that the new iPad is already a huge success with consumers. As Elmer-DeWitt notes, the new iPad owners seem to be almost unanimous in their approval of their new device, with 82% of new iPad owners surveyed saying that they were “very satisfied†with their new tablet, and 16% saying that they were “satisfiedâ€, making a combined total of 98% of new iPad owners surveyed expressing their satisfaction. The survey also looked at what the new iPad owners liked best about the Apple tablet, and a resounding 75% said that the Retina display was their favourite feature. As for the storm-in-a-teacup surrounding the fact that the new iPad runs a little hot, ChangeWave found that 89% of those surveyed said that the issue was either not a problem as far as they were concerned, or that they had not even experienced it. Elmer-DeWitt notes that these levels of satisfaction for a tablet are unparalleled, with even the iPad 2 “only†receiving 74% satisfaction ratings at the same time last year.

Source: ChangeWave: 82% of new iPad owners are 'very satisfied' - Apple 2.0 - Fortune Tech

iPhoNettie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I, for one, am very very happy with my iPad 3. I haven't really experienced any of the issues some people are experiencing.

GerardW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received my iPad 3 last week. It's the first iPad I have owned and I love it too bits.

azgeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first post here. I really like the iPad. I have the original iPad, the iPad 2, and now the new iPad. Each generation gets better, and I think the new iPad is the best yet. The Best feature in the new iPad is the dictation function. Awesome. In fact, I have generated this post using dictation with very good results. The only thing I had to correct was changing too to the number two.

sam7869

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you sync music to iPad I tried but its not happening please help ASAP

iPhoNettie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sam7869 said:
How do you sync music to iPad I tried but its not happening please help ASAP

Do you have a music library on your iTunes account? If so, create a playlist of the songs you want then when you plug up your iPad, go into the music tab and check "sync Music" then check off the playlist you ant to sync to your device.

rexboe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am very happy with my new iPad. No problems at all.

Most reactions

Latest posts