What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sume with conditionals

kobolt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i try to make a control of the money that is use during the month in differents concepts,

The thing is that i don't know how to separate this in months in numbers, could you help me?

I want to separate the things in the table "moneatos" in the Table "tabla 5" for months and concept.

Thanks

Attachments

• DESPESES demo.pdf
    29.4 KB · Views: 393

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The function you need is SUMIFS. It allows you sum a column or range of cells with two or more conditionals.

If you check out the example for the SUMIFS function you'll see they give one with three conditional statements. Two of them make sure the row is in the right date range with less than and greater than date conditions of the date column. The third matches test column that would be the same as your concept column.

You see the function examples by tapping the blue arrow next to each function. You enter conditions by selecting the condition in the function editor and using the "abc" key.

I'm hoping the language difference doesn't mangle my suggestions beyond use.

Good luck.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok. As sometimes happens I couldn't get the problem out of my head until I proved it would work.

Here is a link to a spreadsheet I put together using your attachment as a template.

https://www.box.com/s/0wx39ydwm4r13fhb8ckc

It is not exact. I only did enough to prove the formulas would work, but you should be able to figure out how to complete your own spreadsheet using it as an example.

Good Luck, again.

OP
K

kobolt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, that was the idea, now i have finished the table with your help.

Thaaaanks!!!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No problem. Glad to help. I tackle these kinds of problems because I find them interesting, and I learn a lot myself.

So, thank you for the challenge.

Most reactions

Latest posts