What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion for iPadForum, mods pls read...

Major Eazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is only a feedback suggestion for the creators of iPadForum.net

I wonder, would it ever be possible to add a new section to this forum?

A section with video clips uploaded by members who wanted to do a video review of apps, like those we see on YouTube, showing some apps in action, therefore allowing members to see how it look when in use and go "Ah, so that's how it works, so that's what it looks like!" rather than for most of us to struggle to use our imagation when we read text only review of the apps we're interested in as well as seeing the still screenshots.

I've found a few YouTube clips showing apps in use, like Corkulous, Maxjournal, smartNotes, to name a few as examples, and having watched those in action, I've made up my mind to want to download them.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We're making a major push in video. DannyBoy especially is rockin' it something like every other day.
Not my call, but this could come to pass.

Most reactions

Latest posts