suddenly stop

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by jaba123, Nov 2, 2013.

1. jaba123

jaba123
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Hellow friends, I want to ask why my browse suddenly stop when I surfing on some sites.?.tks.

2. giradman

giradman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Hello - you'll need to provide more information: 1) What iPad model & iOS version you are using; 2) How do you connect to the internet, i.e. Wi-Fi, cellular, or both; 3) If via Wi-Fi, is this a home or shared connection; and 4) What browser are you using and which sites are the problem? What will also help is whether others using the same Wi-Fi network have had the same problem, whether you can connect to the sites in question using another Wi-Fi network, and whether another browser is also have the same issues?

For starters, I would first try another browser; then if still a problem, 'forget your network' (in Wi-Fi Settings) and re-establish a connection, and if still not helpful 'Reset' the iPad and try again (directions below, if not familiar w/ the maneuver) - please post back your results and further questions. Dave :)

3. J. A.

J. A.
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    If I get this right, Safari stopped crashing on your iPad 4, but can't load certain websites? Take a look at Settings - Safari - Block Cookies.
    If "Always" is your choice, that would be the explanation for this.

Also, give giradman's advice a try. Perhaps your Wi-Fi isn't working properly.

4. jaba123

jaba123
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Hi, I have ipad 4 only wifi with my personal connection also when I update iOS 7 I restart and use safari version. Not on all sites but some time.

#4 jaba123, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2013