What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subscribing to threads but not being able to post

Reaction score
Hi
I just tried to post something on a thread, and it said subscribe, and I clicked subscribe then tried to post a thread, but all it said was subscribe. I was like, what? but other people were able to post on it. Why is it doing this? Please help.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Was it a closed thread? If there was no option to post a reply it probably was. Have a look at it in Safari and you'll be able to see. There will be a button saying Closed Thread instead of Post Reply.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
Amy Rose The Hedgehog
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Was it a closed thread? If there was no option to post a reply it probably was. Have a look at it in Safari and you'll be able to see. There will be a button saying Closed Thread instead of Post Reply.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Ohhh

It was probably closed, because skimonkey posted something that said "hey there, we have many threads like this. " so I'm guessing he/she closed it.
Thanks.

OP
Amy Rose The Hedgehog
Reaction score
goofy8275 said:
I have one quick request for you. I am trying to send you a PM, but your inbox is full. Could you please delete a message so I can send mine?
Thanks

Sure but its late right now and my mom wants me to get to ned so ill do it in the morning

Most reactions