What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subscribing in 'Newstand'

betteklaus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In newsstand on ipad air I have subscribed for the magazine "Ipad & Iphone". I dont want to subscribe any longe. How can I unsubscrobe it?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In newsstand on ipad air I have subscribed for the magazine "Ipad & Iphone". I dont want to subscribe any longe. How can I unsubscrobe it?
Go to App Store - Featured or Settings - iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID, then choose "View Apple ID". Enter your password. On the next page, you should see "Subscriptions". Tap it to take a look at them. There you'll find the possibility to unsubscribe.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can get to your account by going to Settings>iTunes & App Store and tapping on your Apple ID, then signing in.

Once you get into your account tap on manage subscriptions, select the magazine, and turn off auto-renew. You will continue to receive the magazine until the subscription expires, then it will stop.

image-166820730.jpg image-3567940657.jpg image-1807909114.jpg image-539694139.jpg

Last edited:
OP
B

betteklaus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the describtion.
But in the danish version of The newstand, I didn't always have the choise to unsubscribe. Perhaps it's because they will send me an email, at that time new periode to pay will beginn :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The email is something we get as well. It's just a reminder.
You should find a link to your account settings there. If you tap it, you'll see what we've described.

image-3337998020.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts