What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stylus?

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't use a stylus, but I am curious about them. The ones that I have looked at in stores all seem to have a very broad round tip and it seems as if it would be hard to tap in the right place. Are there any "fine tipped" styli out there?

Thanks.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, but I can't remember it's name. Adjoint pro or something like that. Search for stylus on amazon and you will quickly find it.

OP
jcherepy

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, thanks for the reply.

In the mean time, further research (Yeah, I know, I shoulda done this first) reveals that until Apple makes a touch screen for a fine-tipped fingers, there will never be a truely fine-tipped stylus.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Bamboo stylus , I use for signing docs and handwritten notes, depending on the app I find the accuracy of the stylus changes immensely, see some pics of stylus use.

PDF annotations

image-3267069975.jpg

Art app , just messing around with brushes paint etc.

image-4251048247.jpg

collapse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually, i don't like to talk about the stylus on Apple products because there is absolutely unnecessary,
To say the least, stylus pen is another kind of experience about it. and i insist that no need to purchase a pro one but a universal one instead.

Edgy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For drawing / sketching on the iPad I have tried several styli and like the Möbius Pro Stylus the best. It has one of the smallest tips out there and is made of solid aluminum.

Most reactions

Latest posts