What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stylus: Targus versus Stylus-R-Us Roger iWand

kulamom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using a '1" CCM® Capacitive iPad Stylus' for four months on my iPad and thought I loved it, but kept buying note taking apps thinking they were not working very well. I kept getting blank areas while I was writing and then I'd have to go back and fill in the gap so I could read what I wrote... It occurred to me last week that maybe it wasn't the 10 writing apps that I bought, got frustrated with, and rejected. Maybe it was the writing tool I was using. So I googled "best stylus for iPad" and the Stylus-R-Us website came up. I read practically the whole website and decided to try one. I bought the New Yorker which telescopes and I am a happy puppy!! Every stroke is true and effortless and complete. It feels like I am writing with a pen instead of a rubber bumper. All of my writing apps work now, and I am hooked on this great tool. Plus they come in very fun styles. They are more expensive, but you will save money on apps and stylus frustration by trying one out. You will love it. Stylus-R-Us has a good thing going. Plus their customer service is tops!!

Irenejd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stylus R Us Question

I've been reading a lot on the forum, so I may have missed this. How does the size of the tips compare? It looks like the SRU is smaller. Are there specs. I didn't see them on the SRU website. Or maybe I missed that too! Apologies if I did.

Most reactions

Latest posts