What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stylus-Pen Comboination Recommendation?

glk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for some recommendation products to consider for good quality stylus-pen combinations.

Thanks..

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you mean a device that is a stylus at one end and a pen at the other - I have (and like) the Kensington Virtuoso stylus/pen combo. I got it for about $20 (USD) at Amazon.

It is a good length for a stylus (about 5" long) and with the pen, it's a bit heavier than most. This I like. The cap, with a clip, fits over the pen and then it pulls right off to use the pen. The only bad thing about that is that you cannot put the cap over the stylus end, should you wish to use the pen for any length of time. I don't, so it doesn't bother me - but it does make it shorter as a pen...

The stylus works well and I like it. It's the same kind of tip as the Targus or Boxwave stylus - that hollow rubber kind.

That's the only pen/stylus I've got/used. I know there are others. Good luck with your search.

Marilyn

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Griffin/Targus/Boxwave (I'm assuming they're the same) have a model that isn't bad. Not the best stylus I've used, but it's nice to have a pen available since I can't sign a hotel bill with a stylus. Also purchased a somewhat heavier, longer combo from Best Buy. It's a RocketFish, their house brand.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Which one is lightest? I got a box wear and the thing is so heavy I worry that if it slips from my hand and hits the screen it will shatter.e. In comments on that aspect?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts