What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stylus or no stylus??

Mario8267

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wondering what the consensus is? I go back and forth :) Can't make up my mind, I use the Targus stylus. I like how it doesn't leave fingerprints on the screen.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one, but rarely use it. I thought I might take notes with it, but my writing looks like a stroke patient's when I write on iPad. I might use it more when it's so cold I need to wear gloves, unless I get some touch-screen gloves.

OP
M

Mario8267

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
I have one, but rarely use it. I thought I might take notes with it, but my writing looks like a stroke patient's when I write on iPad. I might use it more when it's so cold I need to wear gloves, unless I get some touch-screen gloves.

Do you by chance have a screen protector on your iPad as well?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:

Do you by chance have a screen protector on your iPad as well?

No, both my iPad screens are bare.

noddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPads, like iphones etc are designed to work with fingertips. I've never felt the need for a stylus. Besides, I didn't know they worked on these screens?

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
I do a lot of freehand note writing. My stylus is the only way to go for this.

I also do a lot of painting. Again, a stylus is my personal preference.

Also, I use a stylus regally for general web browsing.

OP
M

Mario8267

iPF Noob
Reaction score
noddy said:
iPads, like iphones etc are designed to work with fingertips. I've never felt the need for a stylus. Besides, I didn't know they worked on these screens?

Yeah, several companies make a special stylus that works. They have more of a rounded soft tip end which kind of works like your finger tip.

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I regret buying a stylus, considering how most of the time I use 2 or more fingers anyway

Most reactions

Latest posts