What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck

deblou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My screen is stuck, it won't allow me to unlock or shut down to re-boot. Any suggestions?

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What ipad is it? Have you connected it to your computer and see if the itunes recognises it!

London, UK

OP
D

deblou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's an iPad 3 - I manage to switch it off and it's working now! I haven't connected it to my pc yet but have loaded everything from iTunes so assume that means it does??

Thank you for answering :)

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats great news that you got your ipad sorted, and able to use it now. Just connect it to your pc and sync with itunes so all will be sorted

London, UK

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
For future reference: When the iPad refuses to respond hold down the home and power button at the same time, until the Apple logo appears. This forces a reset. No data is lost.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
deblou said:
My screen is stuck, it won't allow me to unlock or shut down to re-boot. Any suggestions?
I'm glad your iPad is working now.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts