What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck in the iBooks store?

cowenhirsch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! I am stuck in the store...as I was finishing one book I downloaded another and now I am stuck in the store and unable to return to my library.....much less finish the last chapter of the book in progress. Has anyone experienced this? What to do???:confused:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm guessing you mean that tapping the library button isn't getting you out of the store.

Try powering the device down. Hold down the power button for about 3 seconds, until the power off slider shows up. Slide it. After the iPad finishes shutting down hold the power button down again, for about three seconds. The Apple logo should appear and the iPad will restart.

If that does not work, do a soft reset.

Hold down the power button and the home key until the Apple logo appears. This will take 10 to 15 seconds. The iPad will reboot. This takes longer than the restart, so don't worry. Should take anywhere from 2 to 5 minutes.

If that does not work, call Tech Support.

abby475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i had the same problem wish i would have been in this site then

Most reactions

Latest posts