What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck in one home&lockscreen

Ahmed Saeed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a jailbroken ipad2 5.1.1 my problem is it's stuck in one photo as a home screen and lock screen ( the same photo ) , if i change them from setting no problem they will change but once i reboot or respiring it comes again the same silly photo and this photo is not from my albums or camera roll i know nothing abut it but i think it has came with installation for some software can anyone help me to get rid of this photo .. thanks in advance

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you installed a theme from Cydia? A lot of times, developers put wallpapers into the themes and they override your normal wallpaper choices in the Settings app.

If you have a theme, try going to Winterboard > Select Theme and find the line titled something like User Lock Background. Ensure that is checked and is placed above any theme you may have activated. Then, after you respring the iPad, your wallpaper should show through.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about issues with a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:

Most reactions