What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck in DFU mode...Really need help.

tomas26nguyen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm at the intermediate level of experience with iDevices, but have ran into a huge roadblock. I have an iPad1 with 3.2.2 jailbroken. I backed up its data, backed up its SHSH blog using iFaith, signed a downloaded ipsw 3.2.2, and recoved it using the signed 3.2.2. Everthing was working until I then decided to upgrade the device to 4.3.3. Once I did that, I got stuck in DFU mode, and it will not get out of it. Now, whenever I try to reload the device to a new version of IPSW (4.3.5) - it is giving me a error 1006. Tried iREB to get it in PWNR DFU, but still getting that error. Pressed on power and home for 30,40, 50 second - still nothing. Tiny umbrella shows in log that device DFU is connect, disconnected - so I know internally the device is still alive. Tried recover fix with TIny Umbrella does not work either. I'm just really stumped at this point. Can anyone help...???

Most reactions

Latest posts