What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck badly in it safe mode

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
I have winterboard....i have no experience with db.... Look for winterboard in cydia of course... :D

Thank u every body

Bec of all you my experience with I pad is getting better and better ..I remember the day when I joined IPF I was un able to play movie on iPad and I was using iPad only for music and browsing and now I am a lot ahead at least I can speak about jb he he

Sent from my heart ,using my brain ..

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well did you get dreamboard from the real repo where you pay for it or did you get it from an illegal repo for free?

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Well did you get dreamboard from the real repo where you pay for it or did you get it from an illegal repo for free?

Thanks god you're here , nice DP .actually I don't know about jb apps , and you remember grey when I accidentally jb :) I wanted to have only for themes and I downloaded lots of themes , and few apps as well , which I thought to be themes but they weren't .I don't know still how to pay in Cydia . But I buy games and apps in I tunes .

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
graywolf said:

And what is repo :(

Most reactions