What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck Apple Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried starting it in safe mode which doesn't work and reboot by pushing home and power keys but doesn't work. I gues my only other option is to run ilex rat but in iFunbox it keeps showing that the ipad is connecting. What can I do to run iLex rat?

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What was done to the device prior to the issue

Sent from my iPad Mini via Tapa

OP
G

gobbles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed a piracy tweak from cydia and after clicking respring, i keep getting a bright apple logo followed by a dimmed one and then it goes away. It repeatedly does this, unless I push power + home buttons which then keeps it off. I connected it to the PC and my device name appears in iFunbox although it says connecting to device, but when I click something it freezes.
When the apple logos go away the PC makes a sound indicating iPad is disconnected but reconnects once the cycle continues.
I wish to run iLex Rat since I've heard that is better than Semi-Restore but cannot access the SSH terminal from iFunbox.
I also downloaded Semi-Restore and the device shows up but my concern is that since the Ipad eventually breaks connection from the PC, it will mess up the restoring process. Let me know if there is more info I can provide.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry you felt the need to install that piracy-enabling tweak. As you now know, such tweaks are bad news, both for what they allow you to do (pirate, aka steal apps) and for what they can do to your iPad.

We won't help you here. This forum does not condone or help pirates. Not only is piracy, and any discussion thereof, against this forum's rules, it's theft and thus illegal.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is only one form of help we can give you that will result in your iPad becoming operational on the latest iOS version. This does mean, however, that you will lose your jailbreak and will have to wait for an iOS 7 jailbreak.
http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...lsafe-method-restore-current-version-ios.html

Now you know why it's not recommended to install unknown apps based on what someone said. At least this tutorial will get your iPad working again.

Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts