1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Streaming with Air Media Center?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by joeswife5807, Feb 14, 2012.

1. joeswife5807

joeswife5807 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im confused. I downloaded air media center and completed the install. My computer was detected quickly. The apps description says it supports most file types. Does it support movies? I put a dvd in my home computer with hopes I could stream it to my ipad2 in the other room. I dont want to save huge movies to my home computer when i already have them on disc. The program doesnt seem to be recognizing the dvd in my computer. If this program isnt capable of what I want to do, does anyone know of an app that does?
  2. joeswife5807

joeswife5807 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry guys! I think i found my answer. What i was hoping to do cant be done without copying dvd to home computer. Kind of a waste. Not sure how to delete posts here so just thought i would post an update.