What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streaming video on ipad

Martin9752

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am wondering if there is an app or site that is an alternative to Justin tv. That app is really buggy and very poor quality. Thanks so much.

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not sure what Justin TV is but I stream Netflix, Huluplus and ABC with no problems.

Never mind, just looked it up and you want streaming webcams... I tried?..

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Streaming Video on iPAD seems less streamy then the Desk Top on any site.
I see it at home. Almost never have a problem with either my Lap Top or Desk Tops, It always stream flawlessly, But with the iPAD - Well... No. It is not smooth .
But I sure don't expect the iPAD to act like a full blown up Computer.

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Streaming Video on iPAD seems less streamy then the Desk Top on any site.
I see it at home. Almost never have a problem with either my Lap Top or Desk Tops, It always stream flawlessly, But with the iPAD - Well... No. It is not smooth .
But I sure don't expect the iPAD to act like a full blown up Computer.

I have noticed the same thing. Streaming works fairly well on the iPad, but with such a small amount of memory to work with there just isn't much buffering available. When there is a lot of activity on my home network, the iPad can have some problems keeping a high quality Netflix stream going and it often drops down to some pixelated low quality mode. I don't see that type of thing streaming through any of my computers on the same wireless network but I know they are buffering a decent amount of material.

Byron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problems

I use Netflix and ABC app to stream. I have an AirPort Extreme Base Station
in my house and have never had any issue with streaming, and I use Netflix daily. There are usually at least two other computers connected on the same network.

Most reactions

Latest posts