What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streaming Video from iPad3

Kcollura

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am streaming live video from the backside camera to an attached projector. Does anyone know an app that does NOT display any control icons? I would like to just have a clean projected image. Thanks

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kcollura said:
I am streaming live video from the backside camera to an attached projector. Does anyone know an app that does NOT display any control icons? I would like to just have a clean projected image. Thanks

I take it is attached via the VGA adaptor? In any case, it is purely mirroring the iPad screen, so there is no way to remove the controls. I am not aware of an Airplay app that takes the live camera and streams it.

As an alternate, if you have a Mac, you could use the MobiWebCamera app to turn the iPad into a wireless camera and stream to the Mac over wifi, then out to the projector. All you get is the picture. You need the mobi client on the Mac and something like CamStudio to output the camera. Not sure if there is an equivalent PC method.

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
buy 32pin to vga or 32pin to hdmi and connect it to your projector it should work properly

iPad 3 

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Purplehaste said:
buy 32pin to vga or 32pin to hdmi and connect it to your projector it should work properly

iPad 3 

Incorrect, they will only mirror the iPad screen unless the app is AirPlay compliant.

Most reactions

Latest posts