1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Streaming Video from iPad3

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by Kcollura, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Kcollura

Kcollura iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am streaming live video from the backside camera to an attached projector. Does anyone know an app that does NOT display any control icons? I would like to just have a clean projected image. Thanks
  2. dhewson777

dhewson777 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    I take it is attached via the VGA adaptor? In any case, it is purely mirroring the iPad screen, so there is no way to remove the controls. I am not aware of an Airplay app that takes the live camera and streams it.

As an alternate, if you have a Mac, you could use the MobiWebCamera app to turn the iPad into a wireless camera and stream to the Mac over wifi, then out to the projector. All you get is the picture. You need the mobi client on the Mac and something like CamStudio to output the camera. Not sure if there is an equivalent PC method.
  3. Purplehaste

Purplehaste iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    buy 32pin to vga or 32pin to hdmi and connect it to your projector it should work properly

iPad 3 
  4. dhewson777

dhewson777 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    Incorrect, they will only mirror the iPad screen unless the app is AirPlay compliant.