What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streaming sports on ipad flash

Njzillest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody knew of any ways to stream live sports on my ipad. My friend was able to stream Sunday's jets game live on his android phone while I wast able to due to the lack of flash support.

Apple not supporting flash is literally the only major flaw I see in the iPad as far as general applications go. When do you think any major break thoughs will occur (flash support or of any similar transgressions.) ? How do others cope with this?

How can I stream the live mayweather/Ortiz on the 17th?

Maybe apples new CEO will have a different view on flash than Steve Jobbs did, lol.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Flash on the iPad is not happening. If that's what you need, switch to Android or Windows 8.

You will get better support by asking your content provider to either add Adobes new Flash server which fixes the problem, or to change to HTML 5.

Flash is not coming to the iPad unless Apple buys Adobe...

-t

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple not supporting flash is literally the only major flaw I see in the iPad as far as general applications go. When do you think any major break thoughs will occur (flash support or of any similar transgressions.) ? How do others cope with this?

Maybe apples new CEO will have a different view on flash than Steve Jobbs did, lol.

Apple does not support flash. Never will. This subject has been beaten to death here. Please use the search button to learn more.

This thread will stay open only to assist you with your sport issue ~ not to debate flash.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try Justin.tv and cross your fingers, since it is rather hit-and-miss. Justin.tv is a live streaming app of Ustream broadcasts. It works great for tons of content, even the NFL. Slingplayer mobile or also direct tv's Sunday ticket will work too.
Or any of these other apps
Apps for the NFL: iPad/iPhone Apps AppList

Most reactions