What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streaming photos from iPhone to ipad

smanga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey fellas, can anyone please help on how do I stream photos from iPhone 4S to iPad 2, I tried the search button looking for any thread dealing with that without any success. Pardon me should you find my question rather irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have moved your post to a new thread. You wouldn't have received a great deal of help in the POLL section in a thread unrelated to your question.

Thank you. Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

OP
smanga

smanga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx a lot

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have an iCloud account, go to the iCloud settings on both devices and turn on Photo Stream. From that point on any new pictures or screenshots you take on one device should show up on the other; in the Photos app under the Photo Stream album. It can take a while, depending on your internet connection; when it is available for each device and how fast it is.

Alternately, you can get an app like PhotoSync (no hyphen). You download this app on both the iPhone and the iPad. With the apps running, on both devices, you can transfer photos and video back and forth between them manually.

OP
smanga

smanga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing such a helpful information.

Most reactions

Latest posts