What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stream PC Games to iPad

raghu11188

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I've been using pocketcloud which allowed me to use my computer on the iPad. But, when I tried to open a game, say for example age of empires, the game wouldn't open. Is there a way to get a PC game streamed into the iPad?

Thanks in advance,
Raghu :)

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh man, I wish!

I use Splashtop (a similar app) and it tells me that it is incompatible with any and all fullscreen apps. And given that the PC I'm running it on is getting on in years, it's already close to 90% CPU...I got it to open a GBA emulator and it crashed my system. :(

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I actually tried this with counterstrike (using splash top) I was suprised of the way it ran, but the issues are that it's a bit slow at responding and well... Also the fact the I lack a wireless keyboard xP

But OnLive is working on a way to play their games on the iPad, and I believe steam is working with them. If all goes well you could be able to purchase steam or OnLive games and play em on the iPad! Once that happens I officially have a reason to drop my pc.

Most reactions

Latest posts