What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stream from ipad to itunes?

ejroth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my iPad. Love it. A few minor glitches though. Home sharing is on on iTunes and iPad. Can stream iTunes(PC) to iPad. ITunes library shows up in iPod. iPad library does not show up in iTunes on the PC as a shared library. Is streaming only one way? I have Googled the living daylights out of this and can't find an answer. Thanks in advance for any help.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
One way only, you would normally have anything that's on your iPad in your library anyway, if you sync regularly.

OP
E

ejroth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much. Yes it's not a big deal. I can sync my pad or if I've bought music from iTunes I can just download it again. It would just be nice to walk in the door with new music on my iPad and simply send it to iTunes. Thanks again

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
If your in the US you can get iTunes to automatically download any music, app or iBooks purchases on your iPad directly to your iTunes library now. It's part of the cloud coming with iOS5 but they have enabled that particular feature now. Unfortunately in the UK where I am it is only apps and books.

Most reactions

Latest posts