Stream from ipad to itunes?

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by ejroth, Jul 27, 2011.

1. ejroth

ejroth iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got my iPad. Love it. A few minor glitches though. Home sharing is on on iTunes and iPad. Can stream iTunes(PC) to iPad. ITunes library shows up in iPod. iPad library does not show up in iTunes on the PC as a shared library. Is streaming only one way? I have Googled the living daylights out of this and can't find an answer. Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. DefBref

DefBref iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    One way only, you would normally have anything that's on your iPad in your library anyway, if you sync regularly.
  3. ejroth

ejroth iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks so much. Yes it's not a big deal. I can sync my pad or if I've bought music from iTunes I can just download it again. It would just be nice to walk in the door with new music on my iPad and simply send it to iTunes. Thanks again
  4. DefBref

DefBref iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    If your in the US you can get iTunes to automatically download any music, app or iBooks purchases on your iPad directly to your iTunes library now. It's part of the cloud coming with iOS5 but they have enabled that particular feature now. Unfortunately in the UK where I am it is only apps and books.