What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strategy game like AOE

bushaya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's my first post on ipadforums.net so I want to say hi to everyone.
I still learn english, so I apologise for some mistakes.

I'm constantly looking for a game like Age Of Empires 3 or something similar. I have played The Settlers by Gameloft and it is good but not as good as AOE.

greetings

hrdtograsp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I so agree I love age of empires all of them! There's command and conquer red alert it's nice I wish they would make more games like that, Microsoft should make AOE for the iPad , it would sell!

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Age of Empires is one of my favorite games ever! I still play regularly(AOE 3) to this day on my laptop. If you guys/gals come up with a similar game PLEASE keep me in the loop and I'll do the same for you. Ive looked into many of the available strategy games and none of them seem to be my thing. They either lack the big armies and battles or are just timing/resource based games which dont interest me.

Id pay a BIG amount for the right RTS app that played and had objectives like AOE. :)

adubthedon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just completed Starfront collision HD was a pretty good play for me - I have never really played strategy games so forgive me if I think this one is the best , I just got hooked and it's pretty challenging and fun to watch all the units do what they are best at as you commend them.

Most reactions

Latest posts