What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange, non downloaded icons appeared...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last lot of icons on my springboard(7 most of them white) just randomly appeared, beside 'fakecarrier' I have not installed them.
Any ideas? Cydia had not been open or anything updated with the jailbreak for at least a week...

Attachments

• image-164130376.png
    image-164130376.png
    451.6 KB · Views: 296

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From what I read, that sometimes happens. Also from what I read - a respring fixes the problem. So, give that a try. If that doesn't work, holler back and we'll do some more research.

Marilyn

P.S. What font are you using? I'm liking it (and, I assume it's a BytaFont one...)?

OP
B

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
From what I read, that sometimes happens. Also from what I read - a respring fixes the problem. So, give that a try. If that doesn't work, holler back and we'll do some more research.

Marilyn

P.S. What font are you using? I'm liking it (and, I assume it's a BytaFont one...)?

I'll try a respring then. I didn't want to do one before incase I stuffed something :)

The font is called 'I hate comic sans' (it's the same one I was using last time you asked ;) I'll forgive you though, you've helped everyone heaps =D)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ooops! Well, at least I'm consistent! Still like the font. Guess I should install it this time, yeah? :)

Oh, and how'd the respring go?

Marilyn

OP
B

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Ooops! Well, at least I'm consistent! Still like the font. Guess I should install it this time, yeah? :)

Oh, and how'd the respring go?

Marilyn

They disappeared BEFORE the respring, when I plugged into power. But I did one anyway and they haven't reappeared. Thanks! :)

(you can probs close this thread now, problem solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts