What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange issues with my ipad2

Helpmyipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stock ipad2 ios6.
Some sites won't open (espn, a few others). Sometimes they open if I reload several times but usually they do not. Also, app Store is unreliable as well...sometimes works, sometimes not. Same with ITunes and Netflix. Laptop works fine with all sites on same network.

What I've tried: turning off, then back on; hard reset; changed dns; cleared history. Cookies accepted from visited.
If I use Axis, the sites seem to work. Not sure why the issue with the apps and store though. Suggestions? Also on a 1-10 tech scale, I'm maybe a 6 or 7

Last edited:

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It might be worth doing a network settings restore. That'll get everything back to factory settings. Then, re enter the network info, passwords, all that stuff. Might work for ya. Oh yeah, what is Axis?

OP
H

Helpmyipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Axis is Yahoos browser. I did try the network reset and still having issues. Weird. Wife's fire having issues too. I'm thinking maybe a router issue but my laptop is doing fine. It's an older wnr2000 netgear router. There are up to 7 devices connected at any give time and 3-4 at all times.

OP
H

Helpmyipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, did the second network reset this week and all is working normally now...hope it keeps up!

Most reactions

Latest posts