What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange iPad Behavior

NicePad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all,
It's urgent
I downloaded an application yesterday from app store and after that my iPad got crazy, opening and closing files , applications ,.... Calling on viber all alone without me doing anything ,
I done the reset and restore but most of my applications were not moved back, but I can see all the applications on iTunes with a mark "!"
Can you please let me know how to recover all these applications
Thanks a lot for the help

OP
NicePad

NicePad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The application that made my iPad crazy is "orange tv live"

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't help with your situation.

However, I have moved your newest concern to its own thread. This is so that each separate issue you have with the iPad does not get buried within your original thread. Please, in the future, if you have a problem with your iPad, post a separate topic so that it is more easily seen and others can learn from it.

In addition, please be aware that this is an international forum and a lot of people don't read all the posts right away. In other words, once you've submitted your question, please wait longer than 1/2 hour to have your issue addresses. Our rules require you wait for 48 hours and then if your question has not been addressed, then you may "bump" the thread for assistance.

So, please, sit tight and I am sure someone will be along soon who can, hopefully, help with your issue. Thanks for understanding.

Marilyn
Moderator, iPadForums.net

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts