What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange Glitch on iPad 2..?

Killman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my iPad 2 a couple days ago and everything has worked great. A bit ago though, my sliders stopped responding and my touchscreen was barely responding. I triple clicked my home button and it snapped out of it, since I did not know how to force reboot (I just figured that out). My heart sank a bit when that happened, so now I am cautious. Has anyone else experienced this?

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you have a lot of apps running in the background. Try closing them all and reboot.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happens every once in a great while with iPad and iPhone, in my experience. I wouldn't sweat it unless it's happening a lot. Info's suggestion is good in case you want to rule out an app hangup or such.

OP
K

Killman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
info said:
Do you have a lot of apps running in the background. Try closing them all and reboot.

I think that was the problem. I was showing a family member the apps that I have and did not know that they ran in the background. I brought the open apps and nearly every app was running. Not good, but now I am glad that I know. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts