1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Strange excel graphs in numbers

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by takenomorimonster, Jul 3, 2011.

1. takenomorimonster

takenomorimonster iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all. I am trying to add excel graphs of my exercise data. When I open the file in numbers on my iPad, the data is there but the format is all tight and bunched together. Some of the data overlaps, does anyone have any tips on formatting excel graphs to display beautifully on the ipand numbers app? Thanks
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,913 / 1
    I have not tried this, so these are just suggestions, things I would do if I was going to tackle the same problem.

Hold in mind that simpler is better. Make the graphs as absolutely simple as possible while still getting across the information you want.

You could also try setting up a graph in Numbers and exporting it back to Excel. that would give you an idea of what will move back and forth cleanly.