What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange buzzing noise!

AledJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought my ipad 3 wifi + 3g 32gb. Now all was ok until an hour into watching a program on it, there was a buzzing noise through the headphones. Now at the same time as watching the program with headphones, i was also charging it. When i unpluged the charger, the buzzing stopped but started again when i put the charger back in. Any ideas? Is it due to the building age, the ipad, or the charger?

One other question on the day i got the ipad i coupd make comments using the FB app, but yesterday it would not let me add a comment to any status. It would load the status convo on the side with the comment box, but then the comment box disappears. I have removed the a few times, but the issue is still there.

Most reactions

Latest posts