1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Strange buzzing noise!

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by AledJ, Aug 9, 2012.

1. AledJ

AledJ iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just bought my ipad 3 wifi + 3g 32gb. Now all was ok until an hour into watching a program on it, there was a buzzing noise through the headphones. Now at the same time as watching the program with headphones, i was also charging it. When i unpluged the charger, the buzzing stopped but started again when i put the charger back in. Any ideas? Is it due to the building age, the ipad, or the charger?

One other question on the day i got the ipad i coupd make comments using the FB app, but yesterday it would not let me add a comment to any status. It would load the status convo on the side with the comment box, but then the comment box disappears. I have removed the a few times, but the issue is still there.