What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storing Files

jt701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you guys tell me what the best way is to store files on the iPad?

I am a sales rep and want to use this instead of the laptopn for convience. I use different price files and have PDFs of brochures etc. Is there a way to store these and access them easily?

Many Thanks
JT

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you guys tell me what the best way is to store files on the iPad?

I am a sales rep and want to use this instead of the laptopn for convience. I use different price files and have PDFs of brochures etc. Is there a way to store these and access them easily?

Many Thanks
JT

'GoodReader' is the iPad's 'Swiss Army Knife'; its forte is file handling and storage. You can create folders and upload/download files - either directly from your PC/Mac using WiFi or USB (no need to involve the PC iTunes) or over the Internet - from cloud servers or web sites. You can then open those files directly from GoodReader into any app that supports the particular file type.

It's very reasonably priced and is consistently highly rated in the iPad's App Store (read the reviews). Most iPad Users and Forum members put this at their most important 'must have' app.

Tim
Scotland

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you sure you really need additional storage? Among other things, I currently have 115 complete books and they only take up about 3gb of space. Text files and even PDF's take up a relatively small amount of space.

Most reactions